- With Mic: Yes
- Bluetooth version: 5
- Wireless range: 10 m
- Battery life: 5 hrs | Charging time: 2 hours
- Advanced Stereo Calling with Crystal Clear Sound Quality
- Up to 17 Hours of Combined Playback Support (5 Hours on Earbuds & 12 Hours on Charging Case)
- Quick Charging – 15min of Charge gives 1 Hour of charge
- Truly Wireless Earbuds with Auto Sync Feature. Pair Only the right earpad. The left one pairs automatically
JBL C100TWS True Wireless Earbuds Review In 2022
JBL Earbuds Design
JBL C100TWS True Wireless Earbuds: This is the best pair of true wireless stereo Bluetooth earphones I’ve used so far, great for listening to music and taking phone calls. The charging case is of great build quality, small enough to be carried in a pocket, the hinge closes tightly, and is magnetic.
With this amazing pair of earbuds, you can get a playback time of up to 5 hours on a single full charge. If the charge on these earbuds goes low, you can recharge them via the charging case. This fully charged charging case offers an additional backup of up to 12 hours, so you can groove to your favorite songs for almost 17 hours.
Furthermore, you can get a playback time of up to one hour when the earbuds are charged for about 15 minutes via this charging case.
The case comes with a 500mah battery and I was able to charge the earbuds about 2-3 times. With just 15 minutes of charging the JBL True Wireless Earbuds in the case, I was able to use the earphones for an additional 1 hour, taking just 2 hours to fully charge the charging case.
The case and earbuds are magnetic and the earbuds do not move and charge without any issues. The JBL True Wireless Earbuds have a micro USB charging port on the back of the charging case. There’s also a blinking LED on the front of the charging case, though I was able to find the charge remaining in the case.
The JBL True Wireless Earbuds have a 60mAh battery and last for 4.5 – 5 hours at 80% volume and 4 hours at max volume in my use. The JBL True Wireless Earbuds were lightweight and had 2 extra ear tips in the box. I used an M-shaped ear tip and it is a perfect fit for me.
Initially, I had some confusion about how to put these JBL True Wireless Earbuds in the right position and kept falling, but after trying a couple of times I was able to find the right position to fix the earbud in the right position. was able to and it never stopped,
The JBL True Wireless Earbuds have a single button to control volume, track, attend calls, and invoke Google Assistant and Siri. Took some time for me but got used to the different tasks. I loved the matte + glossy finish which gives a great look.
You don’t have to individually pair each earbud with your device. Once the right earbud is paired with a compatible device, the left one automatically gets paired as soon as you take it out of the case.
Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity
Thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 support, these earbuds offer enhanced wireless range and connectivity, so you can listen to your favorite songs clearly without experiencing any signal loss or lag.
JBL Signature Sound
This pair of truly wireless earbuds from JBL is sure to make your travels more enjoyable as it delivers clear and rich audio, so you can groove to your playlist throughout the journey.
It was great to listen to music. The Bass was great and quite deep and the lows were also good with the 5.8mm dynamic driver. The earbuds can get loud because it’s 32ohm impedance, but I never had to use it as max volume as 70% to 80% volume was loud enough for me.
The sound stage is wide enough for a Bluetooth earbud which surprised me, and all frequencies between 20Hz and 20Khz sounded perfect. I have Bluetooth 5 version mobile phone and since this TWS also has 5.0, the Bluetooth connectivity range and call clarity were very good.
What I was missing in the JBL True Wireless Earbuds was that the earbuds are not waterproof or IPX rated.
Also, the JBL True Wireless Earbuds do not have touch controls and have buttons that need to be pressed. And I wish JBL True Wireless Earbuds had more colors.
Overall, the JBL True Wireless Earbuds are excellent for taking calls and listening to music and were very impressed with the range, clarity, and bass.
JBL True Wireless Earbuds Below are the things I noticed
- A very good battery backup.
- The audio sounds good with bass.
- Convenient to carry.
- Good clarity while taking calls.
- Budget friendly.
- The earbuds are a bit heavy and sometimes I feel a little discomfort in my ears. In my case, I can’t use them for very long and it’s not the same with Apple AirPods.
- We can observe latency issues while playing games and watching videos won’t be much noticeable.
- There is no noise cancellation but the earbuds eliminate 60% of the noise that might be in your armpits.
- Quickly connected to every phone with SIRI and Google.
- It’s good for listing to songs and game sounds, and the design is like a big box, good you can dance but can’t sleep by ear, change your Earbuds according to your ear.
- Large/small/medium is available, overall a good product with a good tone at a very affordable price.
- In JBL True Wireless Earbuds Please note that a fast charger should not be used while charging the case.
- Input Rating: 5V – 0.5A
- Output Rating: 5V – 0.15A
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V, 500mAh, 1.85Wh
Groove to your favorite songs wirelessly by bringing home the JBL C100TWS True Wireless Earbuds. Thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, you can wirelessly listen to songs without any distortion or lag. This fully charged pair of earbuds offer a playtime of up to 5 hours on a single charge.
With the charging case, you can further get a runtime of up to 12 hours. So, all you need to do is keep your playlist ready and be prepared to stay entertained for long hours.