Are you tired of the constant noise interruptions while listening to your favorite music or podcasts on your Android device? If so, you’re in luck!
In this article, we will explore the top 7 noise-cancelling earbuds for Android that provide an immersive audio experience while effectively blocking out external sounds. Whether you’re a music enthusiast, a frequent traveler, or simply someone who values peace and tranquility, these earbuds are sure to enhance your listening pleasure.
Table of Contents
Top 7 Best Noise-Cancelling Earbuds for Android!
List of the top 7 best noise cancelling earbuds for Android below;
- Apple AirPods Pro 2
- Beats Fit Pro Earbuds
- 1More PistonBuds Pro
- Sony WF-1000XM4 Buds
- Google Pixel Buds Pro Buds
- Bose QuietComfort Earbuds 2
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Earbuds
1. Apple AirPods Pro 2
Apple’s next-gen AirPods Pro 2 has arrived, bringing significant upgrades to the popular original to take performance to the next level. Externally, they look pretty similar to the first generation but battery life has been increased to offer 6 hours on a single charge from the earbuds and a further 30 hours from the wireless charging case. Not only are the earbuds IPX4-rated, but now too is the case itself.
Designed for iPhone owners looking for a more tailored listening experience, these are the pinnacle of Apple technology. On the audio front.
Apple has included a new H2 chip with a custom amp and driver that delivers better lower and higher frequencies, and you can use the iPhone’s TrueDepth camera to create a personalized spatial audio sound to listen to some of the best Dolby Atmos sounds in any pair of earbuds. Noise cancellation is double what the last pair of AirPods Pro offered, and it is among the best we’ve yet to see, period.
Apple AirPods Pro 2 Pros & Cons
- Very good sound quality
- Excellent noise cancellation
- IPX4 rating for workouts
- Seamless integration with Apple devices
- The case has speaker and pinpoints location finding
- Same old design
- Lightning connector
- Still no EQ adjustments
- No hi-res codec support
- Siri doesn’t activate perfectly all the time
2. Beats Fit Pro Noise-Cancelling Earbuds for Android
Beats Fit Pro is designed for those with active lifestyles and ranks top in our best sports earbuds for their secure fit even when carrying out demanding activities.
They have great noise canceling performance thanks to the use of Apple’s H1 chipset, and integrate plenty of iOS features like automatic switching, audio sharing, and FindMy support to locate misplaced buds.
Adding wingtips is a huge plus for exercisers, ensuring the buds remain locked on the ears when moving around. AirPods Pro features like active noise cancellation and Spatial Audio for 3D-like sound are on board and perform at high levels.
Android users end up losing out on several iOS-exclusive features like “Hey Siri” voice activation and head-tracking. The Eartip Fit Test also isn’t as accurate as the AirPods Pro’s version, granted the wingtips and bundled ear tips in different sizes should accommodate all ear shapes.
Beats Fit Pro Buds Pros & Cons
- Hands-free Siri
- Decent battery life
- Fun extras (head-tracking)
- Comfortable, secure fit
- Great, balanced sound quality
- Spatial audio on Apple Music
- Shares many of the AirPods Pro’s features
- Good noise cancellation and transparency mode
- No wireless charging
- The case is bulkier than AirPods
- More expensive than Studio Buds
- Volume controls require sacrifice
- Merely average water-resistance rating
- Most H1 features exclusive to Apple devices
3. 1 More PistonBuds Pro Noise-Cancelling Earbuds
The 1More PistonBuds Pro is a win for budget-conscious consumers who desire outstanding ANC and sound in a stylish, affordable package. Are they going to replace your AirPods Pro? No, but they are easily one of the best AirPods alternatives that can be had for a third of the price.
They’re comfortable to wear and the touch controls execute intended commands without a hitch. The audio quality is gratifying with a balanced and clear sound that has an emphasized low end.
There are two ANC settings – Strong and Wind Resistance (WNR) – each engineered for a different purpose. Okay, battery life isn’t anything to write home about, and nor is call quality, but these shortcomings are forgivable when factoring in the ANC performance these buds deliver, especially at the $69 price.
1More PistonBuds Pro Pros & Cons
- Energetic sound
- Solid noise cancellation
- Low-latency gaming mode
- Water-resistant design
- Accurate audio performance
- Responsive touch controls
- Weak call quality
- Sub-standard battery life
- Bass heavy on some tracks
4. Sony WF-1000XM4 Buds
The Sony WF-1000XM4 has been around since June 2021, and although we’ve seen rumors circulating that the WF-1000XM5 could be with us soon, these wireless earbuds continue to provide stronger ANC even than the newer Apple AirPods Pro 2.
Sony’s WF-1000XM3 wireless earbud predecessor was a longtime member of our best noise-canceling earbuds club, and Sony has managed to make each upgrade sound even better. With the aid of Sony’s V1 chip.
The noise cancellation on these buds is worthy of the high MSRP tag, while the highly engaging sound helps you ignore distractions even more. It’s important to add, though, that the XM4s can also be found regularly discounted via online retailers, possibly also indicating that a replacement model is on the horizon.
The Sony’s sound profile is dynamic and well-defined and stereo imaging is phenomenal, too, with instruments accurately placed within the soundstage to give one of the strongest listening experiences. Battery life runs to 7 or 8 hours with ANC on, making playback time greater than the AirPods Pro 2. The case is wireless rechargeable and holds up to 36 hours.
Sony WF-1000XM4 Buds Pros & Cons
- Adjustable EQ
- Amazing battery life
- Simple, reliable touch controls
- 360 and high-res audio support
- Comfortable for long periods of wear
- Hi-Res Audio Wireless and LDAC support
- Small case with wireless charging capability
- Best noise cancellation in true wireless earbuds
- No Bluetooth multipoint
- No support for Qualcomm aptX
- May not fit small ears
- New ear tips can be awkward
- Speak-to-chat is handy but imperfect
- No viable solution for volume control
5. Google Pixel Buds Pro Buds for Android
The Google Pixel Buds Pro is a great pair of noise-canceling earbuds built for Android users with multiple devices and those looking for the very best Google Assistant experience. They have powerful sound with a usefully wide frequency range, and listening with ANC enabled doesn’t affect the quality or the level of enjoyment.
Google has increased battery life on the Pixel Buds Pro, offering up to 7 hours with ANC on and 11 hours with ANC off. Realistically, these playtimes drop by 1 to 1.5 hours when factoring in listening at high volumes and using Google features.
Our only grumbles concern the potential of a loose and un secure fit for some ears, and there’s no third-party digital assistant support. Despite this, their versatile functionality makes them a very exciting earbud option with a full Google experience like no other.
Google Pixel Buds Pro Buds Pro Pros & Cons
- All-day comfort
- Tremendous bass
- Excellent ANC
- Reliable touch controls
- Wireless charging
- Bluetooth Multipoint
- No more frequent audio dropouts
- Lengthy battery life
- Supports hands-free and translation features on Android
- Not a great value for the price
- Mediocre call quality
- Pairing could be quicker
- Still no iOS Pixel Buds app
- No AptX support
6. Bose QuietComfort Earbuds 2 for Noise-Cancelling
Released in September 2022, the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds 2 went straight to the top of our buying guide for their outstanding noise-cancelling capabilities. They perform even better than the original Earbuds that are still available.
These are remarkable follow-up that delivers better sound, great call quality, and unrivaled ANC. Proprietary technologies like ActiveSense and CustomTune balanced sound and noise neutralization extremely well.
Bose’s redesign also makes these buds less of an eyesore compared to the original, and only the high price and mediocre battery life count against them. CustomTune automatically calibrates ANC and the sound frequency profile to the unique properties of your ear and the optimal performance that’s right for you.
Lastly, a recent firmware update brings aptX Adaptive and aptX Lossless support to Bose’s flagship earbuds, making them compatible with high-performance audio codecs increasingly supported by the best Android phones.
Bose QuietComfort Earbuds 2 Pros & Cons
- App-supported updates
- Auto-EQ feature
- Difficult fit
- No way to disable ANC
- Questionable frequency response
7. Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Earbuds for Android
Samsung’s ANC holds its own against the category best and blocks out close to 90% of ambient noise. The updated design also provides improved comfort and noise isolation.
Each earbud houses three mics to block out external sounds at the highest level and soften wind presence, which the mic array does extremely well in combination with the windshield.
It’s disappointing to see Samsung’s noise-canceling models provide short ANC playtime. Sound alone makes the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro worth the investment, though, giving you a high-quality audio experience and compelling 3D sound with precise head tracking. The Galaxy Buds 2 Pro is a stellar option to consider and has excellent mic quality for calls too.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Pros & Cons
- Excellent connectivity
- Fully waterproof (IPX7)
- Solid ANC
- Vastly improved hi-res sound quality
- Assortment of extra features for Galaxy device owners, including 360 Audio virtual surround sound and hands-free Bixby voice assistant
- Can record videos with 360-degree audio
- High price
- Battery life is only average
- In-app EQ isn’t customizable
- Bixby needs some work
- No true multipoint Bluetooth pairing
- Most coveted features are exclusive to Galaxy devices
What are Noise-Cancelling Earbuds?
Noise-cancelling earbuds are specially designed earphones that use advanced technology to eliminate or reduce unwanted external noises.
These earbuds work by generating sound waves that cancel out the incoming ambient noise, allowing you to focus on the audio you want to hear. With noise-cancelling earbuds, you can enjoy crystal-clear sound quality without any distractions.
Benefits of Noise-Cancelling Earbuds
Using noise-cancelling earbuds with your Android device offers several advantages:
- Immersive Audio: Noise-cancelling technology ensures that you hear your music, podcasts, or calls with exceptional clarity and depth.
- Reduced Distractions: By blocking out ambient sounds, noise-cancelling earbuds help you concentrate on what matters most, whether it’s work, study, or relaxation.
- Travel-Friendly: When traveling, noise-cancelling earbuds can be a game-changer, allowing you to enjoy your entertainment without being disturbed by the noise of the environment.
- Hearing Protection: By eliminating the need to turn up the volume to drown out external noise, noise-cancelling earbuds help protect your hearing.
Factors to Consider when Choosing Noise-Cancelling Earbuds
When selecting noise-cancelling earbuds for your Android device, keep the following factors in mind:
- Sound Quality: Look for earbuds that offer a balanced audio profile with crisp highs, detailed mids, and deep bass.
- Battery Life: Consider the battery life of the earbuds, as longer battery life ensures uninterrupted listening sessions.
- Comfort and Fit: Earbuds that fit well and are comfortable to wear for extended periods are essential for an enjoyable experience.
- Connectivity: Check if the earbuds offer reliable Bluetooth connectivity to your Android device.
- Additional Features: Some earbuds come with extra features like touch controls, voice assistants, and water resistance, which can enhance your overall experience.
Now, let’s delve into our top picks for noise-cancelling earbuds compatible with Android devices.
Investing in noise-cancelling earbuds for your Android device can greatly enhance your audio experience by immersing you in the world of your favorite content while effectively blocking out external distractions. Our top 7 picks offer a range of options to suit different preferences and budgets. Choose the one that best fits your needs and get ready to enjoy an unparalleled audio experience.
by investing in high-quality noise-cancelling earbuds, you can enjoy a seamless audio experience on your Android device. Take your time to compare the features and choose the one that suits your preferences and needs. Say goodbye to distractions and immerse yourself in the world of your favorite content with the best noise-cancelling earbuds for Android.
Are noise-cancelling earbuds only compatible with Android devices?
No, while this article focuses on noise-cancelling earbuds for Android, many of the mentioned earbuds are compatible with other devices as well, including iOS.
Do noise-cancelling earbuds completely block out all external sounds?
While noise-cancelling earbuds can significantly reduce external noise, they may not eliminate it entirely. The level of noise cancellation varies between different models.
Can I use noise-cancelling earbuds during workouts or sports activities?
Some noise-cancelling earbuds are designed with water and sweat resistance, making them suitable for workouts and sports activities. Check the specifications of the earbuds before making a purchase.
Do noise-cancelling earbuds require charging?
Yes, most noise-cancelling earbuds come with a rechargeable battery that needs to be charged periodically. The battery life varies depending on the model.